Thursday, 26 December 2013

My Childhood

My name is Angga Kurniawan, I have two old sisters, two old brothers, and one young sister. I am the fifth of six children. I was born in Bandung on 14 October 1993.

When I was a child, I spent my childhood with my classmate in Bandung, Sometimes my parents invited me to visit my grandmother’s house in Pangandaran beach.

My father’s was a business man; he had a clothing store for about 10 years. My parents, my sisters, my brothers, and I used to live in a village. I enjoyed living in a village because the place was remote and still untouched. My house was located near a traditional market.

I spent my days with households. In the afternoon we used to play football because my house was near a football field.

My childhood was very memorable because I was surrounded by the people who cared about me. I will never forget my childhood memories.

2 comments:

  1. Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City - JCM Hub
    Borgata Hotel 영주 출장샵 Casino & Spa in Atlantic City offers a relaxing spa, a 태백 출장샵 Jacuzzi, and a 논산 출장안마 Jacuzzi. With an on-site spa 안양 출장안마 and 17 treatment 이천 출장안마 rooms, this spa has an indoor pool, an

    ReplyDelete